Osmosis ABC's: E - Epilobium Angustilfolium
Many skincare and makeup ingredients can be rather confusing. Some ingredients come from the simplest place yet have the longest, most confusing name! Take Epilobium Angustilfolium for example. This weird name is none other than Willow Herb! Willow Herb grows primarily in cooler climates and produces beautiful, small pink flowers that resemble stock, which are also edible. It is an important skincare ingredient that contributes to the treatment of many skin-related worries and woes. Let's take a more in-depth look at this perfect perennial!
It's now no secret why Osmosis utilizes this ingredient in so many products. Take a look at all the wondrous items you can get that use Willow Herb and get to soothing, treating, and feeling rejuvenated!
* Vitamin A Serums - Willow Herb can be found in all of our Vitamin A Serums. Combining this soothing ingredient with Vitamin A makes for an effecting yet calming, active treatment for acne, rosacea, anti-aging, dull skin and so much more!
* Enlighten - Brighten your skin's appearance while protecting it from the sun's dangerous rays.
*Refresh - Help keep eye inflammation at bay with Refresh! It's packed full of Willow Herb!
* Pore Refining Clay Mask - This acne fighting mask will kick your acne and skin bacteria to the curb with it's Jet Li style ingredients. Willow Herb AND Bentonite Clay?!? This one is a no-brainer for those with acne.
* Repair Healing Mask - Dramatically reduce inflammation and induce skin healing at warp speed. This mask is ideal for those with Rosacea, Dermatitis, and Scarring.
* Facial Infusion (for Professionals Only) - Treat your clients' skin to rapid cell turnover and feed their skin with vital nutrients. This treatment is perfect for all clients and will leave them feeling rejuvenated, soothed, and ageless.
That is quite an all-star line up of products with one of our favorite ingredients in them. Learn where to shop HERE, and get a feel for Willow Herb and all it can do for you!