Ever wonder how celebrities get their glowing, even skin? Multi-Masking is a lasting trend with incredible benefits. Gone are the days of only using one mask to treat a single skin concern, now you can double or triple up on masks to treat different areas and different skincare needs, all in one swoop! We love that all of our masks provide gentle, yet effective results without disrupting the skin's natural healing process. Let's dive deeper to find out which masks are right for you!
Hydralift Firming Gel Mask: This hydration-boosting, skin-plumping mask is perfect for those wanting to treat dry, dull skin and for those looking for a little something extra in their age-reversal routine. Hydralift is packed with soothing, hydrating ingredients like aloe and cucumber which aid in immediate hydration and smoothing of the skin. Aloe also helps speed up cell renewal. This mask is great to place on the outside portion of your face and your lip and jaw area.
Polish: One of our favorite mask treatments, Polish is packed with cranberry enzymes to gently eat away at dead skin, without removing the vital lipid barrier. With 1% CoQ10 and Lactic Acid, this mask is the perfect alternative to an invasive peel. Polish also helps with smoothing out fine lines and brightening hyperpigmentation. Use this power player on your forehead and cheeks for a glowing, even skin tone.
Repair: Gently help the skin heal with our soothing, non-irritating Repair Mask. Boasting high amounts of Niacinamide and Cocoa extract, this mask helps kick-start the healing process and is great to use as a spot treatment on acne (great for those pickers out there... you know who you are), or any post procedure areas. Repair is also great to slather on after sun exposure to minimize burns. Use Repair in your multi-mask routine to spot treat any areas in desperate need of healing.
Pore Minimizing Clay Mask: Whoa baby, this mask hits the pore-cleaning mother-load! Kaolin, Bentonite clay, and Charcoal take this mask and your skin to another level of clear! The powerful combination of these mineral-rich, earthy clay's gently remove deep impurities from the pore. When using this mask in conjunction with Rescue, your pores will literally shrink! Who else can give you that result?!? We love using this on our t-zone and chin in our multi-masking routine.
Learn where to get your multi-masking treatment here.
Welcome back to another Osmosis ABC's! This month we are exploring an ingredient in the 'L' family, Lonicera Caprifolium... AKA Honeysuckle Extract! Honeysuckle isn't just a sweet-smelling, beautiful flower, it is also has medicinal properties that have been used in Chinese medicine for centuries. Let's take a look at why Honeysuckle is one of our favorite ingredients to use in our skincare and makeup.
Vitamin A Serums: Kick butt with Vitamin A AND Honeysuckle with Calm, Clarify and Correct. Each Vitamin A serum has different levels of intensity to fit all skin types. Honeysuckle will help balance the skin while the Vitamin A does it's work!
Enlighten: Brighten the skin and soothe it with our top lightening product.
Replenish: Treat your skin with a veil of antioxidants and, you guessed it, our all-star Honeysuckle.
DNA Repair: Both Catalyst Plus+ and Catalyst AC-11 products contain this magical ingredient. Not only can you get permanent results to your ageless skincare routine, you can keep your skin clean and healthy.
At the Spa: Check out an Osmosis Spa near you to take advantage of our wonder ingredient featured in our Facial Infusion and Soothing Gel Herbal Mask. Go here to find out where to find a specialist.
Check out these color products that won't only highten your beauty routine, buy they will treat you skin all day! Talk about multi-tasking makeup:
Pressed Base, Finishing Powder, Watercolor Eye Shadows, all Eye Shadow Duos and Trios, Loose Base, Blush, Contour Duo and Lipgloss.
Learn where to shop for these soothing, skin-healthy products here.
Buckle up Osmosis beauties, this post is about to get deep! In honor of the month of love we wanted to reach out to you and remind you just how important and beautiful you are! Self love is an incredibly difficult practice to master. With the media telling us we should look one way and our brains telling us why we are not good enough and our own fear getting in the way of our potential, we wanted to provide you with some tips to help snuff out those thoughts and get you on track to an incredible life, where you are the self-loving star!
1. Brain Talk: Our brains are so vast and science has hit many strides in understanding the human psychology, but there are still so many emotional reactions that have yet to be understood by science, it's hard sometimes to navigate how to solve them. Many of us feel that fear, self doubt, and our abilities to be incredibly hard on ourselves should be completely ignored, or removed from our thoughts to function, BUT we actually need those emotions to grow so there can be room for both positive and negative thoughts. So many times we try to ignore the negative, pushing the bad feeling down as deep as they can go. Unfortunately that only helps those thoughts fester, until they pop up without warning, sending us into a bit of a tailspin. Instead of shying away from the negative, try our Body Talk exercise, even if you have a positive view of your body, you can replace the body part with an emotion. Do this meditation once a week, working on a different issue/emotion each time. Allow yourself to feel both positive and negative emotions, let them live together and provide a harmonious friendship between the two. You'll find that forcing your good and bad emotions to work together can provide you with great insight and power.
2. Mirror Challenge: Ladies, listen up! We have all had those days where our jeans don't fit right, we regret what we ate the night before, we feel unattractive and can't bare to look in the mirror. When those feelings hit, do just that! Strip and stand in front of your mirror. Take a good, loving look at your body. Give it a little respect by thanking it for getting you to today. Thank your legs (just how they are) for carrying you through your life. Thank your midsection for housing your vital organs, thank your arms for giving you the strength to lift yourself and others up each day. Thank your face and head, for housing your powerful, wonderful brain and for providing yourself with expression that lets others know just who you are. Do this every morning before you hop in the shower and continue to do it until you believe it, because you are beautiful just the way you are!
3. One hour of self work: One hour a day, is something you should gift yourself. Turn off your phone, your TV, and your laptop. Take this time to just sit with yourself, journal, talk to yourself, draw, do something that can give you insight. This time is for you to navigate through your feelings. Explore what you can do for yourself, explore what toxins (literal or figurative) should be cleansed from your life. At the end of each week, take a mental inventory of what came up in your daily hours. Journal how you feel about them and ideas that can help polish them up, then put that plan into action the following week. Keep the focus small and attainable.
4. Accept that you are who you are: Once you have done these three exercises for at least thirty days, reflect on how you feel about yourself. Accept that some of your "flaws" are what makes you who you are, accept that you now have the power to let those "flaws" live in harmony with your strengths. Admire the power you have to compartmentalize your good and bad emotions. If you find you need a little extra help with this, take a few pumps of Body Talk to give you a little extra boost. Post a little affirmation to your bathroom mirror so you can see it every morning. It can be as simple as a post-it with the word "Acceptance" on it.
We know that some of these tasks may seem silly, but the first step to loving yourself is to be just a little silly! Check out our year of Empowerment and let us know here, how your journey is going!
With Valentine's Day just around the corner, we wanted to shine some light on all of our wonderful lip products... just in time to make your lips ultra kissable for the holiday of love.
Our lips are quite sensitive. The skin is thin and easily disrupted by the elements. We love all of our lip products because of their hydrating, healthy properties. It's an added benefit that our shades happen to be swoon-worthy. Let's take a magical tour of our fabulous lip products sure to make your Valentine's Day look perfect and polished.
Lip Pencil: Equipped with Vitamin E and Cotton Seed Oil, these pencils provide hydrating, long lasting color. Cotton Seed Oil provides antioxidant protection as well as ultimate hydration, while Vitamin E soothes lips and keeps them from losing moisture. With three universal shades to choose from, your lips will look on trend, full, hydrated, and oh-so-kissable.
Lipstick: Our long-wear, semi-matte finish lipsticks are just what you need to pull together a look and keep your lips healthy. With Castor Oil as the main hydrating ingredient, your lips will never feel dry, flaky, or parched. The 8 deeply pigmented shades are perfect for special events, weddings, and normal day-to-day wear. Use with our Lip Pencils to create a multi-dimensional, full lip look.
Lip Glaze: These high shine, intense pigment glazes are perfect for the girl on the go! Deeply hydrating and soothing ingredients like Sweet Almond Oil, Beeswax and Shea Butter keep lips plump and moist all while providing long-lasting, high-impact colors. Use alone or with our Lipstick to intensify any lip look.
Lip Gloss: Sheer, glossy color makes these little babies perfect for a low maintenance look or dramatic top-off to your statement lip. Full of nourishing oils like castor, sunflower and jojoba, your lips will not only shine with light, shimmering color, they will shine with a healthy hydrated look. Choose from 6 stunning shades to keep your lips on fleek all day long.
Now that you are on the up and up of why our lip products should always be within reaching distance, let's look at two great lip looks to try for the month of love!
Get a soft, sexy look featuring the following steps:
Step 1. Line Lips with Delicate Rose Lip Pencil, fill in the bottom lip, and center of your upper lip for full, kissable dimension.
Step 2. Fill in your lips with First Kiss Lipstick.
Step 3. Line your outer lips with Age Defying Treatment Concealer and blend with the Small Accent Brush.
Step 4. Top your lips with our Finishing Powder for an all day, matte look.
Get Ravishing with this easy, three step Red Lip:
Step 1. Line lips with Sangria Lip Pencil. Fill the the bottom lip, and make an "x" on the upper lip from each tip of your cupids bow.
Step 2. Fill in your lips with Vintage Lipstick.
Step 3. Dot on Lust Lip Glaze to the center of your lips.
Step 4. Go give someone a smooch!
Learn where to shop for these lovely lips here.
Wellness is one of our favorite topics to talk about. Caring for your body is so incredibly important for your health, spirit, and heart! Did you know that mastering your wellness is easier than you think? With our Top 5 Wellness products you can achieve ultimate heath on the inside and out. Let's take a look at why our top 5 are so great!
1. Elevate: It should be no surprise that this well- rounded supplement comes in at number one. Elevate is our go-to for maintaining a healthy metabolism, boosting energy, reversing the signs of aging, and improving brain function. It's no wonder Elevate is our top wellness seller. Get yours now and start seeing a tremendous difference in your overall health and wellness.
2. Skin Perfection Harmonized Water: Your skin will be forever thankful when you start using Skin Perfection in your daily wellness routine. This wellness water aids in soothing digestive issues and lessening internal inflammation which in turn, keeps your skin clear and healthy.
3. Restore: Restore is your go-to daily immunity shield. By simply holding one pump of Restore under your tongue for 5-20 minutes, you will feel invincible, strong, and healthy. Restore also helps treat hyperpigmentation, melasma, and other inflammatory skin conditions. Take it twice a day and get ready to feel awesome!
4. Hormone Health Harmonized Water: Balance your hormones with a Harmonized Water favorite. Hormone Health aids in balancing the symptoms of menopause, man-o-pause, infertility, libido, and thyroid deficiencies. Taking Hormone Health twice a day will keep your body balanced and your skin in great shape.
5. Digestive Health Harmonized Water: Deflate bloating, become regular, and keep your digestive tract healthy and functioning with balance. This water should be taken by everyone to help maintain a healthy gut. Start taking it now and watch your bloating, constipation, and other digestive conditions disappear.
Learn where to shop for your wellness here.
Do you have flaky, red, bumpy skin around your mouth? Perioral Dermatitis is no joke, and it's one of the most frustrating skin conditions out there that effect both men and women. The cause of this eczema, acne-looking hybrid is vast, stemming from internal gut issues to topical products you use that cause it to flare up. Perioral Dermatitis is often misdiagnosed, or treated with topical antibiotic or steroid creams, which actually exacerbate the symptoms. Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) is another irritating ingredient found in toothpaste, facial cleansers, and shampoos that can greatly effect PD. Lucky for you, not only are all of our product SLS free, BUT we have a perfect protocol to treat PD for good!
Complete: Give your gut and pancreas the love and care it deserves. By removing toxins from our gut and absorbing nutrients from food in a more efficient way (all things Complete does), your skin will be treated at the source of PD. Take one after every meal and look for results within a week.
Skin Perfection Harmonized Water: Let Skin Perfection work its magic by harmonizing candida and toxins within your gut, which in turn will help heal your inflamed, irritated skin.
Rescue: Your topical hero! Rescue is your epidermal repair serum that will help take care of the physical symptoms of PD. The wonder ingredient, trioxolane, calms the skin while it neutralizes surface toxins and inflammation.
Clear: Use Clear to further penetrate Rescue into the skin. Spritz it on after your Rescue application and gently massage.
Extra Tip: Try using a natural toothpaste, without SLS and replace your current face wash with one of our SLS-Free washes!
This is your simple, totally doable PD treatment. Add these steps to your daily and nightly skincare and wellness routine and get ready to say goodbye to Perioral Dermatitis for good.
Learn where to shop for results here.
February is National American Heart Month, and we want to check in with you, dear readers, to make sure you are doing everything in your power to protect your ticker. Heart disease, stroke and other cardiovascular diseases are still the number 1 cause of death in the US, which means that cardio vascular diseases claim more lives than all cancer's combined. If that isn't a scary statistic, we don't know what is. Often, symptoms of heart disease or warning signs of heart attack or stroke are so mild, many ignore them until it is too late. Check in with The Heart Foundation to touch base on warning signs not to ignore.
Luckily there are actions you can take to reduce your risk of this prolific killer. We have put together a Heart Smart Wellness regimen to take part in for the month of February and we hope that you prolong this regimen into your life long regimen.
Let's start with Diet:
Your heart needs clean, whole foods to keep it healthy. You should eat a diet low in salt, transfats and saturated fats. Add plenty of unsaturated fats like fish, olive oil, and avocados and stick with lean, organic meats and stay away from overindulging in red meat. Of course (this should come as no surprise) fresh organic veggies and fruits should always have a place on your plate at each meal. Did you know that the Mediterranean Diet has been voted the top healthiest diet year over year by medical and holistic professionals? It's an easy way to keep your heart healthy and your spirit satiated.
Starting to treat, heal or prevent heart disease is a snap! We love utilizing Inner Harmony Harmonized Water which restores cellular balance to your organs and protecting them from the millions of daily toxins that we are faced with. Next we suggest using Body Talk. Depression, anxiety, and stress are huge factors that can cause very some negative impacts on your heart. Negative thoughts do way more than just bum you out, they can wreak havoc on your heart, mind, and spirit. Body Talk will help give you the tools to redirect your negative thoughts. With meditation, Inner Harmony and Body Talk, you can start to calm your heart and lower stress-induced illness. Disruptor Water is another supplement you should take twice a year to give your organs harmony by detoxing viruses and pathogens from the body.
Working out your heart is the most important thing you can do for your health. 30 minutes of cardio a day keeps your heart pumping, and strengthens it overall. When you exercise, your heart kicks into detox mode, pumping toxins from your body your cells. Grab a buddy and hit the pavement, gym or spare room, as long as you are moving with gusto for 30 minutes a day, your heart will thank you.
Show your heart you love it this month. Set the intention to do the above steps for 28 days. Once your 28 days are up, check in with yourself and see if this is a routine that you can keep up with for good!
Learn where to shop for your heart here.
- ▼ February (7)
- ► 2016 (107)
- ► 2015 (32)
- ► 2014 (40)
- ► 2013 (64)
- ► 2012 (37)
Osmosis Skincare. Powered by Blogger.