Essential Oils: Fall Must-Haves for a Happy Home
Fall is the time to reinvigorate and rejuvenate (with a cup of pumpkin spice something of course). Part of gearing up for fall is taking a moment to reinvent your home. You can do this on a low budget just by adding cleansing scents that warm and awaken the spirit. We are huge fans of essential oils, they can add a sense of newness to your home and calm negative energy. Here are our favorite essential oils for fall:
2. Clove: Clove is the perfect oil to diffuse to boost your energy. In the morning take a whiff or two right upon waking. Let the warming yet energizing scent lift you up before you start your day. Keep in mind, clove has super strength so be sure to use WAY less than you think you need in your diffuser.
3. Sandalwood and Birch Blend: These two oils can help soothe autumn coughs due to germs and colds floating around. This blend will also help clean the air around you and soothe your mind and boost your memory function.
4. Cardamom: This spice gives a warm, balsamic, slightly sweet scent. Your home will smell like a fall forest when you diffuse this stomach soothing oil.
5. Vanilla: Soothe nerves, squash anxiety, and drift off to sleep with a feeling of tranquility. Vanilla is so much more than a delicious flavor, its scent can simply calm you and your space. Its antioxidant powers can also help clean the air of free radicals.
You can give your home a spiritual facelift in a few easy steps.
2. Pick your oils!
3. Create a blend and pop it into your diffuser.
4. Breath deeply and enjoy the scent of autumn right in your home.
This fall is the perfect time to create your own warm, essential oil blends to help you cleanse your home and spirit of stress and negativity before the holiday season starts.
Make your own blend and get to diffusing. Add the benefit of a Harmonized Water to get a full, inside and outside effect.