Give your Skin Some Love - Valentine's Day Facial
Ahhhhhh Valentine's Day. The day of love is approaching and candy hearts are available at every turn! This month is a great reminder to tell your loved ones how much you care about them. It's also an important time to show yourself some love! We have created a special Love Facial to get your skin in shape for Cupid's Arrow. Take some time out for yourself, and pamper the skin you're in!
What you'll need: Melt-Away Gelee, Purify Cleanser, Polish, StemFactor, Clear and Clear Plus, Refresh PM, Repair, Replenish, and Quench.
Here are your steps for a little skincare love:
1. Remove makeup and impurities with Melt-Away Gelee. Massage a dime size amount into skin, remove with a warm towel.
2. Cleanse with Purify. Massage two pumps into wet skin, rinse with warm water.
3. Wet a wash cloth with hot water and set aside. Mix a quarter size amount of Polish with one pump of Clear and massage onto skin. Sit back and place the hot wash cloth on your face for 3-5 minutes. Then remove.
4. Massage skin with one pump Stemfactor and one pump Clear Plus and leave it on the skin.
5. Eat some candy hearts.
6. Starting at your forehead and moving down towards your neck, in quick, feathery strokes, massage a quarter size amount of Repair Healing Mask and one pump Refresh PM into the skin. Wrap a hot wash cloth around your face and relax for 5-10 minutes before removing.
7. Hydrate and treat your skin with Replenish. Massage one pump onto face and neck until fully absorbed.
8. Mist with Clear Plus, and massage skin once more.
9. Moisturize with one pump of Quench.
10. Eat more candy hearts... and maybe take a skip of red wine?
11. Look in the mirror and see clear, glowing, healthy skin.
This facial is meant to hydrate dry, dull winter skin. This is the perfect facial to preform the night before your big date for the day of love. Don't forget to swipe our Body Shimmer Powder onto your arms, decollete, and legs (if you're showing them)!
Be kind to yourself this Valentine's Day, show your skin and your spirit some love!
Find out where to shop here.