Last Minute Halloween Look!
1. Using the Full Face Brush, prep the skin with a pressed powder that's a few shades lighter
than the skin tone to create the perfect Halloween pale complexion.
2. Take it a shade paler with the white highlighter shade from the Aubergine Eye Shadow Trio.
Use the Blender Brush to blend the white shadow with the pressed base all over the face
bringing it down to the jaw line.
3. Fill in the eyelid with the blue shadow from the Misty Blue Eye Shadow Trio, sweeping it up to
the brow bringing it down to the bottom of the eye socket. Continue until you've achieved the
desired intensity. Try the Oval Shadow Brush for this step!
4. Line the eyes with Osmosis Colour's Black Eye Pencil and using that same liner (or try the
Liquid Eye Definer), make small dots around the outside of the blue shadow.
5. Deepen the lashes with Volumizing or Curling Mascara.
6. Add a pop of color to your Day of the Dead look using the Sangria Lip Liner. Outline your
desired design on your chin with the liner and then fill in with Sassy Lip Stick.
7. To create the lip stitching, use the Liquid Eye Definer on the lips, bringing it out towards the
8. Finish off the look using the Liquid Eye Definer to create your perfect Day of the Dead look.
Designs on the forehead and jaw line are popular and accessible areas to flaunt your creativity!
Don't forget your Melt Away Gelee at the end of the night for easy and fast removal!